Coaching & Consultation
Here’s more about our coaching & consultation
I remember what it was like working full time at a busy mental health agency.
You meet with your administrative supervisor for like one hour a week. All that’s up for discussion is how many billable hours you’ve accrued. Not once is there a genuine inquiry about how you are doing, how your soul is doing in this hard work.
And it’s just not enough support when you’re trying your best to provide quality services to all of your deserving clients.
Then too there’s always a dilemma, a how-to question, and sheer self-care quandry. It was a lot for me! Maybe it’s a lot for you too.
So if you find yourself yearning for a soul-nurturing, safe place to develop your clinical practice, give me a call now to hear more about how I can help.
Maybe you want to meet regularly, or perhaps you’re just really stumped about a particular situation.
I’d love to help you intentionally focus on your personal goals & professional skills in meaningful ways.
This is indeed a heartfelt investment that your future self will thank you for!
The group consultation experience at Urban Playology provides like-minded & driven clinicians with an actively dynamic & intimate opportunity to network & support each other.
You learn so much about yourself, you deepen your clinical practice, and you have fun doing it.
So please don’t sleep on the power of an impressive consultation group!
Consultation groups are carefully curated based on collective commonalities of the participants. They are typically modest in cost for groups of 4 or more. Novices from all mental health disciplines are welcomed!
Contact us today to learn more about our groups.
Se ofrecen todos los servicios de supervision clinical en Español.
Consultation topics include but are not limited to:
- Balancing Administrative Duties & Clinical Responsibilities in the Work
- Successfully Engaging Difficult Clients
- Effectively Applying Transference & Countertransference in Treatment
- Moving Forward In The Journey to Licensure (LGPC, LCPC, & LPC)
- Navigating the RPT and RPT-S Credentialing Process
- Finding Your Clinical Niche & Ambitiously Establishing Specialisation
- Guarding Against Burn-Out in The Work
- Play Therapy Case Consultation (Identifying Themes of Play & Expressive Arts Interventions)