CLINICAL TRAINING PROGRAMS
- Urban Playology Fellowship for Private Practice Bound & Entrepreneurial Clinicians
- Observer-Participant Program Private Practice Bound & Entrepreneurial Clinicians
- Clinical Supervision & Coaching for Private Practice Bound & Entrepreneurial Clinicians (pre & post licensure track)
- Play Therapy Supervision-Individual & Group
Private Practice Coaching atUrban Playology LLC (UP)
*Virtual & In-Person options are available for your convenience*
All program participants should:
- – have at least 2 years of licensed behavioral health experience.
- – be transitioning from a public mental health or behavioral health agency/organization in DC, MD, or VA.
- – be open to the UP boutique private practice model.
- – be dope clinicians ready to grow & learn on this journey!
* (1) Initial Weekly (50-min) consult at $195/private practice coaching session is required for all programs-GROUP Virtual or In-person.
All sessions include:
- – Individualized brand development, business planning, revenue strategizing & concept affirmation-depth & breadth
- – Curated networking research & resources
- – Curated supplemental readings & videos
- – Overflowing & abundant encouragement with affirmations
- 1 (50-min) private practice coaching session per month-$195/session
- Up to 2 impromptu correspondence per month-email or text
- 3-month commitment
- 2 (50-min) private practice coaching sessions per month-$175/session
- Each additional consult/month-$150
- Up to 4 impromptu correspondences per month-email or text
- 6-month commitment
- 3 (50-min) private practice coaching sessions per month-$160
- Each additional consult/month-$145
- Up to 6 impromptu correspondences per month-email or text
- 9-month commitment
All PRIVATE PRACTICE & ENTREPRENEURIAL CLINICIANS PROGRAM PARTICIPANTS ARE ELIGIBLE FOR PARTICIPATION IN URBAN PLAYOLOGY’S ANNUAL PRIVATE PRACTICE & ENTREPRENEURIAL CLINICIANS TO GORGEOUS MARTHA’S VINEYARD!!
Clinical Training Programs:
- Observer-Participant Program
Participants are required to attend all 3 sessions on, 9am-11:30am in DuPont Circle.
- Currently be in at least Year 3 & in good standing in a graduate counseling or psychology-related program.
- Demonstrate high affinity/interest in for the use of expressive arts in counseling.
Hear are the terms & conditions of the program at a glance:
Program Roles & Responsibilities
The Urban Playology Graduate Observer-Participant program requires a pre-posted $40 (group) & $65 (individual) fees per session . In return, there are roles and responsibilities that each participant must honor and support:
- Follow Urban Playology on this social media platforms – Instagram, Facebook (Like Our Page), LinkedIn, Twitter, & Pinterest within the next 2 business days.
- Attend all workshops & Urban Playology hosted events per 3 month cycle – only one (1) absence is allowed per calendar year.
- Must actively participate in at least 1 coaching session (20 min/month) with Xanthia per month. You are responsible for scheduling your sessions.
- Be an active member of the Urban Playology Slack channel; initiation forthcoming.
- Complete all reading assignments and introspection assignments in a timely manner.
- Be working towards your own self-selected personal development project with measurable goals.
- Post at least one tweet during the course of each attended workshop or event, using #UrbanPlayology.
- If you miss a scheduled workshop or Urban Playology event after (1) allowed absence, a re-initiation observer-participant fee of $75 must post prior to the next scheduled workshop or event.
- Engage in weekly visual journaling or art-making and to share the resulting introspections gained during monthly coaching sessions.
- Share all relevant data openly where needed to assist your business growth.
We ask that you agree to support the sacred values of Urban Playology, which are:
- To be kind, courteous, & respectful in all that you do.
- To practice radical introspection in all that you do.
- To rigorously embrace your outlier self, showing up for the life you want/deserve.
During the course of the Clinical program, Urban Playology will provide the following to you:
- A hybrid of rigorous MBA-like management & advanced clinical training.
- Access to our beloved social capital & networking opportunities in DC.
- Visibility on the Urban Playology site and in related materials
Urban Playology LLC has developed a proprietary curriculum to support your growth. The program will consist of the (8) following experiential modules, which correspond with 3 month intervals:
- Orientation to The Supreme Embrace Method, Part 1: The Basics.
- Orientation to The Observer-Participant Model, Part 2: More of the Basics.
- Integration of Introspection Elements.
- Self-Initiated Self-Starter Project Development.
- The Working Phase of Implementation & Impact.
- Advanced Integration of Introspection Elements.
- Transition & Strong Finish.
- Reflection & Graduation: What’s Next!
Each module will follow the format below:
- Prior to workshop to readings and exercises
- Learning Goals
- In Workshop/Event activity
- Post Workshop/Event homework
If this works for you, please submit the following documentation in one cohesive PDF document via email to email@example.com with CLINICAL PROGRAM APPLICATION in the subject line.:
- 1 page Letter of Intent…about why you are seeking the opportunity, what you hope to learn/achieve from the experience, any other information you think it would be helpful for us to know.
- 2 Letters of Recommendation from recent supervisors or current professors…1 page
- An updated copy of your resume
Due to the volume of inquiries, only selected & prospective program participants will be contacted for interviews. Applications are reviewed between the 1st-3rd of every month. We have 2 openings for graduate clinical students in this program and 2 openings for post-graduate/licensure-track/licensed clinicians.