Urban Playology’s hope is to cultivate a safe place for you. Psychotherapy doesn’t work when people can’t be themselves. It just doesn’t. We want you to have a warm & welcoming experience without the distraction of wondering if we are really here for you. It is truly an honor to bear witness to your story.
What We’ve Created For You
Therapies & Treatments
Couples & Family Counseling
Children & Adolescents
- Monday – Friday: 9AM – 9PM
- Saturday: 10AM – 7PM
- Sunday: By Appt
Nearby Bus Stops
- NW Connecticut Avenue & NW R St, 0.1 miles (Buses 42, 43, H1, L1, & L2)
- NW Massachusetts Avenue & NW Florida Avenue, (Buses N2, N3, N4, N6, H1, & L1)
Nearby Train Stops
- DuPont Circle (Red Line), 0.2 miles
- McPherson Square (Orange & Blue Lines), 1.3 miles
- U Street Station (Green & Yellow Lines), 1.1 miles
At the healing well of Urban Playology LLC, the heart of you is not an afterthought. Its the focus.
You are no longer alone.
What Other Amazing Humans Say About Us
INSIGHTS AND VIEWS
Read Our Blog
3 Tips for Dealing with a Narcissist in Your Life
If you frequent the mental health side of apps like TikTok, Instagram, and...
Find the Missing Piece to Your Puzzle Through Wellness Coaching
At Urban Playology, we’re passionate about helping you build a life that makes...
The Fight for Your Child’s Well Being: Parental Allyship
In this tumultuous moment, corporations and privileged communities are learning...