Who We Are
We are a collective of super smart, progressive, & just plain dope people of color who love art, aesthetics, & healthy food!
Why We Meet
Ok, so life is just hard. We appreciate being able to process life’s challenges collectively, supportively, lovingly. We‘ve noticed that when people are committed & plugged into the group & the process, when they are really ready for transformative change, transcendent things ALWAYS happen. This year, we will have more in-depth workshops, dope retreats, & more!
You are currently a YDOCO Lifetime Member (have attended @ least 4 consecutive groups) or because you are con
sidering YDOCO Revenewciary Membership (new to the group!).
Xanthia is a licensed psychotherapist, an expressive artist, & a Supreme Embrace guru. She has over a decade of experience of helping to heal the most broken hearts. She knows trauma, pain, & suffering like no other. She also knows the face of resilience and recovery from the ashes of all things hurtful & destructive. Xanthia is expertly & humbly trained and she adores this work. Georgetown University was her most recent site of rigorous study.
Our next scheduled sessions are:
- Saturday, September 22, 2018 @ 9:30am-11am
- Saturday, October 20, 2018 @ 9:30am-11am
- Saturday, November 17, 2018 @ 9:30am-11am
We meet in a beautifully modern & sunlit space in Dupont Circle on P St in DC.
Agenda At A Glance
- 9:30am-9:45am…Participant Arrival (Sage & Essential Oils are accompaniments)
- 9:45am-10am…Introductions & Grounding Meditation (Sage & Essential Oils are accompaniments)
- 10am-10:15am…Didactic Dialogue on Curated Topic & Art Making Prompt
- 10:15am-10:45am…Collective Art Making, Healthy Snacks, & More Dope Dialogue
- 10:45am-10:50am…Welcomed Reflections
- 10:50am-10:55am…Grounding Meditation
- 10:55am-11am…Gift Grab & Participant Departure…Til Next Time, Mon Cherie!
Your Investment of $80/session covers:
- Art Supplies
- Healthy Food
- Reading Materials
- Administrative Fees
- Option 1-We appreciate full payment for all (3) sessions in the amount of $240 by September 15th, COB, via Paypal.
- Option 2-(2) Installments of $120 due on September 15th & October 15th respectively.
- Although no refunds are issued, your account will be credited for payments made & can be applied to a future group or an individual consultation session with Xanthia.
YDOCO Participant Departure
We understand that life sometimes interrupts plans. In the event that you decide that YDOCO is no longer for you, we will support your decision. We ask that you plan to attend the next scheduled group, sharing your decision with us collectively.