At Urban Playology, we’re passionate about helping you build a life that makes self-love, happiness, and healing a top priority. Our new integrative wellness coaching provides all of this and more!
Whether you’ve been in an entanglement that would give Will and Jada a run for their money or you want to improve your mental health to become the strong black queen we know you are, we’re ready to embrace your needs.
Here’s all you need to know about our wellness coaching service:
What is wellness coaching?
A wellness coach can help you lift the fog and see things much clearer and support those wanting to make lifestyle and wellbeing changes.
You will have a safe environment to express yourself when you are feeling lost at the initial consultation and throughout your development while also being held accountable for being the best version of yourself! You’ll talk about what kind of approach works best for you.
Your wellness coach will then address any imbalances in your life, such as inadequate self-care or energy-related issues. Through a variety of means, including health coaching affirmations and weekly homework you will have defined goals to work towards.
What’s the difference between coaching, consulting, counseling, and psychotherapy?
- Coaching: a method of developing and attaining goals with the support of a person who asks you pertinent and helpful questions. Your coach will focus on your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and problems in relation to your goals.
- Consulting: This service provides answers to specific questions based on a professional’s expert knowledge.
- Counseling: A counselor will analyze your life patterns and help you work through your distress with healthier coping methods.
- Psychotherapy: a lengthier and more in-depth method of improving mental health and overcoming social or emotional issues. Counseling will go into your past and help you become more aware of how your experiences have shaped you.
Who should consider wellness coaching?
Did you know that LeBron James spends about $60K a month on wellness? That’s right, it’s that important and so many black celebrities have shared the power of therapy! Wellness therapy is for everyone and we welcome people of color, members of the LGBTQ+ community, and black families to use our services.
- You might want to consider coaching if the following applies:
- You want to find the perfect partner but need help healing from previous relationships.
- You’re considering a career change.
- You want to commit yourself to living a happier and more fulfilling life.
- You have a specific goal that you want to achieve.
- You’d like a holistic approach to improving your physical health.
The great thing about wellness coaching is that it can provide clarity and progression in many areas of your life and challenges you thought were just meant to be can finally be overcome.
Are you ready to have your glow up? Get in touch with us and begin your wellness coaching journey today.Learn More