WHY I’M So Lit About Teaching You!
How To Get Legit: Private Practice Bound & Entrepreneurial Clinicians!
I remember what it was like working full time at a busy public mental health agency.
You meet with your administrative supervisor for like one hour a week. And during those meetings, all’s that’s really up for discussion is how many billable hours you’ve accrued. Sometimes there simply isn’t enough time to how you are doing, how your soul is doing in this hard work. And it’s not enough support when you’re trying your best to provide quality services to all of your deserving clients. Then too there’s always a dilemma, a how-to question, and self care quandary. It was a lot for me! Maybe it’s a lot for you too. So if you find yourself yearning for a soul-nurturing, safe place to develop your clinical practice, give me a call now to hear more about how I can help.
Maybe you want to meet regularly or maybe you’re just really stumped about a particular situation. I’d love to help you intentionally focus on your personal goals & professional skills in meaningful ways. This is truly a heartfelt investment that your future self will thank you for!
Consultation topics include but are not limited to:
What The Heck Comes First?
- Balancing Administrative Duties & Clinical Responsibilities in the Work
- Say Something! I’m Giving Up On You-Successfully Engaging Guarded Clients
- Give It Up, Turn It Loose-Effectively Applying Transference & Countertransference in Treatment
- Ease On Ease On Down The Road-Moving Forward In The Journey to Licensure (LGPC, LCPC, & LPC)
- Boo’ed Up-Navigating the RPT and/or RPT-S Credentialing Process
- Give It Up, Turn It Loose-Finding Your Clinical Niche & Ambitiously Establishing Specialization
- Drop It Like It’s Hot-Effectively Guarding Against Burn-Out
- What’s Goin On?!?-Play Therapy Case Consultation (Identifying Themes of Play & Expressive Arts Interventions)